- Ares Capital Corporation Announces March 31, 2023 Financial Results and Declares Second Quarter 2023 Dividend of $0.48 Per ShareApr 25 / 2023
- Ares Capital Corporation Schedules Earnings Release for the First Quarter Ended March 31, 2023Apr 04 / 2023
- Ares Capital Corporation to Present at the 2023 RBC Capital Markets Global Financial Institutions ConferenceMar 01 / 2023
- Ares Capital Corporation to Present at the Raymond James 44th Annual Institutional Investors ConferenceMar 01 / 2023
- Rise of the Private MarketsFeb 01 / 2020
- Opportunities in Global Direct LendingApr 01 / 2018
ARCC is a market-leading Business Development Company and one of the largest direct lenders in the U.S.(1)
Our mission is to create long-term value for our shareholders through an attractive dividend(2) and favorable investment performance across economic cycles.
ARCC is externally managed by a subsidiary of Ares Management Corporation (NYSE:ARES) (“Ares”) a leading global alternative investment manager.
ARCC’s dynamic global platform combines powerful origination capabilities and extensive knowledge to deliver comprehensive solutions to meet the distinct and underserved financing needs of private middle-market companies across a wide range of industries.